Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Home Sick

This weekend we went from all that fun I posted about to Tyler complaining of ear pain and then throwing up all over Matt in the middle of the night. Quick a reverse, right?  Sunday he was very tired and went back and forth with seeming a little better and then feverish.  I took him to the peds office yesterday and they confirmed what Matt and I suspected, that Tyler has an ear infection (two really, since both ears are effected).  I kept him home with me yesterday, and he laid pretty low all day.  This morning, though he has had either no fever or a very low 99 for the past 24 hours he is so emotional. Crying over not wanting to wear a particular pair of pants...he insisted that he is so tired he just can't go to school.  Now he is supposed to be napping, but is really counting down the minutes until I will release him.  I think he was just secretly hoping I'd let him lay around watching TV all day. Nice try buddy!

Instead, he helped me clean :)  first the dog prints off the kitchen floor, then he vacuumed.








Then we did get outside in the extremely cold but beautifully clear weather we are still having.



His snakes needed to come with us....


And of course, we hunted for agates along the way!


 This guys was VERY happy we did something he could get in on!!!

No comments: