Friday, February 8, 2013

Camera Play


 Tyler didn't want to slow down so that I could take a picture of him playing with Token.  He kept saying, "it's not funny, don't take my picture!"  What? Since when is he not funny?  Except when he is whining, throwing a fit, demanding something or not being nice.  Other than those, he's pretty much always funny.
 Now this one, she wanted me to take her picture!  She looks like she is pleading and praying, "pick me, pick me!"
 Such a little cutie :)  I really, really like her at this age, she is tons of fun!




 We are testing the interest in potty training lately...Seren doesn't like diaper changes, and frankly hasn't for quite awhile.  I've tried telling her that if she doesn't want me to have to change her diaper...then we need undies and the potty!  This night when we got home from school I went to change her diaper and asked if she wanted a new diaper, or undies.  She declared neither.  Neither it is!
 playing with the camera :)



No comments: