Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tyler Poses

Most good mommy plans fail, at least to some degree.  My plan was to put Seren down for a nap and then persuade Tyler to pose for some pictures for me.  I had laid out a shirt with a button (oh the horror!!!) which he surprisingly put on and didn't complain about.  I was sure that I would have to bribe him.  Surprisingly, he was excited about it when I asked him.  But in the nature of 5 year old boys that only lasted for so long.  But hey, I got some.  I told him that I have so many cute pictures of him as a baby and that I wanted some newer handsome ones of my big boy.

Naturally, the enthusiasm lasted about 2 pictures, but he kept putting up with it until we got up the horses then it was all done with mom let me pet this horses.  
















And of course, Seren didn't take a nap.  That's been a bit of a theme this week.  Leads to her being a grumpy, sassy, disrespectful little lass.  Which alternately makes mommy sad and frustrated/mad.  But hey, I told her she had to go to bed at 6pm tonight and I had her done and tucked in by 6:07!!!  She did not participate in pictures at quite the level I would hope for….I was SO close to having several really cute ones with them together but…it wasn't to be


Overall, we had such a great little day at home with mom.  We checked out the Toledo Library story time for the first time (as we've only gone in Newport).  It was nice for a change, and while Tyler was clearly the oldest by his ability to answer questions and keep an attention span, he didn't seem bored!  I managed to even fit in a Zumba class with my co-worker and friend, Jessica which I haven't done in quite awhile.  It used to be the thing I craved and looked forward to on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  This was a different venue and I had to work to keep up!  The afternoon brought lots of fun and playing around planting seeds with the kiddos :)















1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love this! You got some great shots! They are adorable!!