Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Seren Turns 3!



First, here's a look back at the beginning.  I remember laboring on Saturday and thinking I was so ready, bring this on.  I was ready to face the work, do some things different and meet my second son.  Yep, I remember thinking about him on the ride to the hospital and mulling over for sure I felt about his middle name.  I worked hard, I was determined and I was so ready to be done.  When I first saw that baby I thought for sure something was missing on my son's body…like a penis…Matt's blank, dropped jaw gave me no answers.  When the doctor tilted the baby up so I could get a better view, I screamed who knows how loud, "OH MY GOD IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!" Best. Moment. Ever. 

We are so blessed to have healthy children.  We are so blessed to experience a girl and a boy.  I absolutely LOVE having one of each!  So glad Seren decided to join our family!






As a big, bad 3 year old Seren is something to behold.   She has the sweetest hugs and cuddles to offer. Her little voice saying "thank you," "i love you," and singing songs from Frozen melt my heart into puddles of sticky goo. She loves to follow you into the kitchen to "help" cook.  She loves following her brother around to: play in the dirt, drive trucks in the dirt, build track for trains, slide down hills of dirt, climb rocks or run into the ocean.  She also loves swimming, reading books, painting, picking out jewelry, playing on slides and swings and insisting on doing everything BY MYSELF.  Seren is stubborn and likes to throw grumpy faced fits when things don't go her way or she is reprimanded….that part is so much fun….













And she did in fact wear two different crowns today.  All day.  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute! Happy 3 Seren!!