Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby Dream

So I was feeling convinced it was a girl cause I feel drawn to girl stuff for the first time in my life, plus the fact that we couldn't really agree on girl names and boys names have always been cake. It just seemed appropriate that we have the sex of our first kid be the one we can't agree on. Matt has given into my girl name that I am totally set on :) (yeah!), but he thinks it is a boy based on my ridiculous hunger factor...boys are supposed to require some extra calories...

Last night, I had my first baby dream after watching a "True Life, I'm Pregnant" show while waiting for my last snack (cheerios) to digest a little before going to bed. I delivered our child, managing to block out the pain (conveniently) though Matt informed in the dream that I did it magically all natural..hmm...the baby was a boy, who was born in July for some reason and therefore weighed just under 4lbs. I mean I'm hoping it won't be a 9 or 10 pounder, but 4 lbs is a bit severe. Yet, in the dream at least, the baby was totally normal, healthy and even cute!

2 comments:

The Iwen's: said...

I had a dream you had a girl about a week ago...we will all know soon enough and can start shopping! :o)

Mama Rhi said...

My mom sent me one girl outfit one boy. Both are pale green, one with lavender flowers, the other dinosaurs! Matt's mom says she has like nine outfits all for a girl :)