So I think I feel him moving almost everyday now, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day depending on my activities and the attention I pay. Still the moving air bubble feeling which makes me think maybe what I feel a like the flips he does since he still has room and maybe I don't feel too many kicks by legs that are still tiny. Matt told me tonight that he can't wait to feel him for his side, hopefully no more than another 4 weeks or so and he might be able to!
I read in my book that the hormones work to start loosening your pelvis pretty early on and can be to blame for bigger, swelling hands and feet. Well, I am looking for shoes to wear with my wedding dress and the 7 1/2 are feeling more comfy than the 7's.....hmmm...I don't permanently larger feet at my short height please?
And I am definitely reaching the point when about 70-80% of my closet in the pant department doesn't fit or isn't comfortable. I am hoping to find out that the Phlebotomists at my new job wear a lot of scrubs like the ones at my internship for the comfy draw-sting waist factor :D
Tomorrow I start training for the lab at St. V's and I hopefully get to check in on my friend Emily that had her little boy, Brandon on Friday there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment