-Tired again, like the first trimester
-Feet hurt, legs tired
-Kicks are getting MUCH stronger, so much that they sometimes startle me, and can be on the verge of a little painful (today, for example, I was not feeling well, and each kick just reminded or aggravated the fact that my tummy didn't feel good)
-sleeping is not comfortable, though I want to do it so much
-sleeping on my left side, as recommended, hurts my hip for some reason
- all I want to do is sleep on my back, sigh
-my breasts rest ON my tummy when unsupported, which feels weird
-when people comment that I "still have a ways to go," I think they are smoking crack
-my back is starting to hurt
-people comment on my "condition" all the time now, which can be so much fun, but honestly, sometimes you get sick of talking about it with strangers...just depends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yippie....sounds like lots of fun, maybe I should cherish this first trimester a little more and not rush it!! :o)
exactly!!!!! Pregnancy is long!
Post a Comment