I really feel like Tyler takes pretty much all the room my uterus has to offer. He suddenly (last week and a half) feel HUGE to me and my mind struggles to understand how anymore of him can fit! He used to almost always lay transverse across my tummy, now, well I don' t think he can and prefers my left side. I can pretty much always feel his little back, head or but if I press on the left side. And he really kicks and punches up in the ribs. It does not feel good. A patient who just delivered told me if I put something cold there he will shy away from it, a god way to keep him from the ouchie spots. Those being mostly upper right side, because they don't seem to be used to accommodating him over there.
So we had a little chat on Friday while he was awake, and I told him if he was feeling a little cramped, he really didn't have to wait a full 40 weeks. Its okay with me! Daddy and Token are ready to meet him too and I already have little friends lined up for him. We'll see what he thinks as he continues to use up the space in his little oven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment