Friday, September 5, 2008
Puffy
I am turning into a puff pastry...my hands are bulging around my rings...my feet look like weird stubby sausages. I am not a fan of this. It's uncomfortable and looks yucky. One of my co-workers commented that I am puffy all over, then tried to tell me I was cute puffy though. Men. I know he wasn't trying to be mean, its just easy to hurt the sensitive feelings of a pregnant girl who had already been told she must be bad luck because on her day off things went so much more smoothly. Those things plus Matt wanting to go on another adventure tonight and me letting him know how I really feel about this left me a bit depressed today. Colleen and I spent over half an hour trying to get blood cultures (higher volume of blood needed than when we take the little tubes) from a guy whose veins kept wiggling out of the way right at the end of our day...very draining. But Deborah did tell me I was the most beautiful pregnant girl she's ever seen, and Colleen too so that did help a little. I wish I had been able to get my maternity photos taken in August when they were originally scheduled. Back when I actually felt like a cute pregnant girl with a nice, cute sized tummy. I'm not really feeling like that anymore, and I still have two weeks until our new photo date, assuming my work schedule doesn't interfere with another carefully planned event of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You don't even look a little puffy to me, you look absolutely beautiful!!!! How amazing are you to look this beautiful AND be growing a whole little person!!
Do all you can to keep the photo shoot even if you don't feel cute and pretty now....looking back after Tyler is here you will be able to see what we all see who love you: you have been gorgeous prego at ALL stages and weeks. Nothing has changed and it won't. You are a walking miracle and don't you forget it! You will be glad later for the awesome photos of this time in life. I just can't wait to see my pretty, glowing bf in a week! :o) xoxo
momma up says you look beautiful and healthy, so i'm taking her word for it! i don't think you could ever look bad, sis.
Rhi-
I took my pregnancy photos later than I wanted to, also. But depending on who your photographer is, he can do some photoshop editing on them. I had him slim my arms and take some chunk off my butt and they turned out really well.
thanks for all the support everybody :)
Post a Comment