Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Listless

Why is it so hard to get anything accomplished? Yesterday I started straightening up the house (again) and I really don't feel like I got very far before collapsing on the bed next to Token for a long nap. I thought having a specific day to know that life will be moving on would help bring back a little motivation...but I'm struggling to find it. Maybe I shouldn't have re-started playing video games, but I gotta say they really do make time fly and that plus eating and doing something that resembles sleep is what interests me the most!

I am going to attempt to straighten up the office a little, continue the laundry (I have to say the laundry has never been so on top of in this house before!) and am considering taking a few hiding Macy's gift cards I found to buy more of our bowls because 4 just isn't enough! And really I should go to the grocery store again too cause pregnant consumption has thinned out the staples.

No comments: