It all starts with two people falling in love: suddenly the world has a new family...Join the adventures of the Updenkelders: Matt, Rhiannon, Tyler, Seren and Token.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Play Time!!!
I like my little activity mat! This is the first time we tried it, and it was pretty successful. He stayed entertained for about 30 mins, then we read a little night-time book.
In that last pic it seems that he is thinking, "There is that mirror, hummm, how can I get over to it? My arms aren't that long!" I love that brand of baby toys and stuff it's cute. :o)
He was awake for a long time in the morning and night yesterday...maybe he will is starting to sleep less and will be ready for more interaction?!? Dare I hope? They say babies his age sleep like 16 hrs a day...usually he's more like 20...
3 comments:
Wow he looks so awake. And smiling again? He must be entering the next phase where he will get even more fun! I am so happy for you!!
In that last pic it seems that he is thinking, "There is that mirror, hummm, how can I get over to it? My arms aren't that long!" I love that brand of baby toys and stuff it's cute. :o)
He was awake for a long time in the morning and night yesterday...maybe he will is starting to sleep less and will be ready for more interaction?!? Dare I hope? They say babies his age sleep like 16 hrs a day...usually he's more like 20...
Post a Comment