Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Pretty Good Day!

I've been fed and bathed (after I exploded my diaper during my morning nap) and Mommy finally got that giant boogie out of my nose after 2 days of trying...I'm pretty happy!

We tried to take a walk today and then it just dumped on us..oh well, being in the carrier just puts him to sleep so he is still in it as I type. Now Mommy needs a snack before its time for Ty to have another snack!

P.S. the first part of last night he slept for almost 5 hours yippie!!!!

2 comments:

Mama Rhi said...

I'm not a fan of the sucker thingy-it freaks me out to use it

Sarah said...

Yeah I have to say Ava isn't much of a fan either. She kinda hates me when ever I decide it must be done. It gets easier to torture them as they get older :)