Friday, December 12, 2008
6 Week Check-up
This Mama had her 6 week check-up this week. Stitches have healed well, blood pressure looks good, they even checked to make sure Ty hasn't completely gnawed and ruined my breasts! Too bad I've only lost 6 more pounds, still leaving me 20 to go...the worst part of that is just what a challenge it is to wear something other than sweats. I am too small for most of the clothes that Grammy lent me now, but only two pairs of my pants "fit" (a bit muffin-toppy at that). The real challenge is shirts-something that I can nurse in (so not too tight), and long enough to do a little camouflage on the tummy. I never really thought about how tight-fitting my little shirts and t-shirts were. Thats what happens when you have hand-me downs from Bea who weighs less than me at my smallest anyways! Now I have a larger chest and tummy so it just doesn't work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment