Just a picture of Tyler in the middle of making his "lizzard faces," usually he does this when his tummy is bubbling..
I successfully set up Flickr to directly put pics up on the blog! As well as (don't know if this one works yet) being able to take a pic and post from my phone!!! Yes I love technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank God for the updates....I think my mom and I were about to gang up and call you to say, "Update, update! We are dying here!" :o)
I know, I know. I mean to all the time, then life, or baby or missing camera gets in the way...plus no laptop sends me to the cold office...
But Matt's Percipio laptop is fixed so I am in bed, with tea and baby next to me!!!! Still don't know where the cameras are though
Post a Comment