Tuesday, December 30, 2008
No More Pacifier
It doesn't seem like Tyler is interested in his pacifiers at all in the past day or two. Nothing soothes his oral fixation but a pinky or a real nipple. I feel like I am being used!!! He used to only need to nurse once or twice a night, but lately he seems to be using me (by convincing me he really is starving Mama!) to soothe himself. Not what I wanted to happen! He is close to figuring out how to suck his thumb, he sucks the side of his fist a whole bunch but can't quite seem to get this little thum to stick out far enough to shove in his mouth on demand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay he's sort of willing to take it as a substitute again. He just doesn't want it for very long'1
Post a Comment