Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daycare











I am so lucky that when I go to work I don't feel worried about Tyler at all. I miss him a lot, and feel sad to be missing his smiles during the day, but I feel so blessed that he is with Sarah. So far she says he is a good boy and he and Ava like each other (even if Sarah may need more arms to hold them both at the same time!).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He is really such a great baby. I hope our next baby will be that good! It is fun to have a new photo subject, although poor Ava has really been neglected in that department since my focus has shifted : )

Anonymous said...

I love that smilin', beautiful face!What a joy!!!!

Rhi said...

I am so glad that he is good for you, otherwise you might have your hands overly full :) Ava will just have to come up with some exciting new moves to capitivate you!