I got my 6 month review for the hospital, even though they know I am leaving. It was a really good review, with a lot of positive feedback about my attitude and personability. My supervisor said that I will really be missed and that if I need a recommendation she is more than willing. It made me feel really good, but also a little sad that even though there are a lot of work flow problems there, I feel more positively recognized and appreciated than I have in a long time at a job.
I also filled out a survey about communication and such plus sent in an email nominating a co-worker for employee of the quarter. I guess the timeliness of these actions caused quite a stir with the uppers who sit on the committees overlooking these things (they are majorly working on all this fixing problem stuff that amounts to a lot of time spent in meetings...)and according to the phleb that was in the meeting they seem to think I am just awesome. Darn it. Just when you having people noticing you, you have to leave.
However, the only thing I've really liked about being at work this week is seeing my co-workers again. They are funny and pleasant to be with. But pretty much all of the annoying things are still annoying. Perhaps magnified by getting up at 4:30 each morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment