Yesterday, while Tyler was absolutely throwing a fit, we had the only respondent to our roommate ad come check out our house. He is a 23 year old young professional who moved to PDX for work and is currently staying with his sister. He seemed nice enough to me, but as soon as the boys left the top floor to chat with each other I took the upset kid into the tub to calm him down. Matt said he talked to him today and that he would like to move in, and should meet with us sometime this weekend to talk about timing of the move-in/move-out for Tyler and I.
A good portion of semi-essentials for Tyler and I are already in Newport, with our most critical items still here, but not of much volume. We elected to not move more stuff this weekend (would have been three in a row) so that Matt could fix the clutch in the Mini, since it is listed on Craigslist and we know it is close to going out (within 5,000 miles or so). We also might get to see some of our car friends doing an Autocross with the MR2 from the Lemons race at PIR.
Matt finished his last day at Percipio today, and will be traveling to Moses Lake, WA Tuesday through Thursday next week to start his consulting gig that fills the space between Percipio and Coast Com.
Auntie Jenni, I believe, should be in PDX next weekend to dance, which I would really like to see, so I am currently thinking that will keep Tyler, Token and I here for at least one more week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
rah, you must stay in town so i can hang out with you!! i'm not actually dancing, though. it's my choreography, and i get to have a drink and watch this one! mom and aunt sandi and i are going on friday, and i'll get an extra ticket if you'd like to join us.
then is it that you are dancing in Hood River??? I would love to come! Just tell your brother he gets the baby :p
hood river is april 18!
Post a Comment