More bathtime pics! Tyler gets so happy when I get him all stripped down and tell him he's going to get a bath and start carrying him in. He starts hopping up and down and chewing on my shoulder. Like he thinks that I'm a jungle gym. Then, we we are all finished, and I have a sweet smelling boy wrapped up, I turn him to face the mirror on our way out of the bathroom. It usually makes him smile really big to see our faces next to each other.
Friday, February 20, 2009
More Good Clean Fun
More bathtime pics! Tyler gets so happy when I get him all stripped down and tell him he's going to get a bath and start carrying him in. He starts hopping up and down and chewing on my shoulder. Like he thinks that I'm a jungle gym. Then, we we are all finished, and I have a sweet smelling boy wrapped up, I turn him to face the mirror on our way out of the bathroom. It usually makes him smile really big to see our faces next to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute!!! It is so funny now with Ava, you say "bath" and she runs into the bathroom babbling a word that sounds sort of like bath over and over. I can't tell you how many times she has stood there impatiently wanting to get in and in her excitement created a little puddle by her feet : ) It just keeps getting better...
Post a Comment