Friday, February 20, 2009

Redding Again

Tyler and I are back in Redding, here for Erin's baby shower. Yesterday, Tyler and I went to Erin's second 3D ultrasound appointment, but once again Aubrey refused to move. Which was a bummer cause I was really excited about getting a sneak peak at this little girl. Kellee arrived a little later and I got to chat with her while Erin and Jeremy went to birthing class.

Today Grandma Kelly babysat Tyler while Erin, Kellee and I went around Redding running shower errands. Picking up cookies, veggie trays, decorations and such. He got an adorable valentine bee that sings to him, and puked and had a good time.

Unfortunetly, his naps were pretty short, and right now we are having a pretty hard night getting to bed even though he is super tired....

Matt is in Newport for the Seafood and Wine Festival and I think moving some more of our stuff. I got a super cute picture of Token from him, who is probably happy to be back with his buddy Jake.

No comments: