It all starts with two people falling in love: suddenly the world has a new family...Join the adventures of the Updenkelders: Matt, Rhiannon, Tyler, Seren and Token.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Matt's Handi-Work
Matt won a very nice chain saw at the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Benefit that he went to. He of course couldn't wait to put it to good use, and Shirley's yard is the proof! It also happens to be another sunny day!
I love how clean and fresh the front yard looks. My tree and the hedge. Did not mind the glass of wine, sliced berries and cheese at the end of the work day yesterday either. I love you both. Grammy Shu
2 comments:
I love how clean and fresh the front yard looks. My tree and the hedge. Did not mind the glass of wine, sliced berries and cheese at the end of the work day yesterday either. I love you both. Grammy Shu
our pleasure!
Post a Comment