He made a mess, but he managed to eat more than a majority of it and...he loved it! He even tried to grab the spoon and eat the washcloth Matt was using to wipe down his face.
I guess he was ready :)
It all starts with two people falling in love: suddenly the world has a new family...Join the adventures of the Updenkelders: Matt, Rhiannon, Tyler, Seren and Token.
5 comments:
Yum Yum in the Tum Tum!!! Yes he does act like he is ready for food. Love the little video. What a DOLL! love Susie
OMG that picture of him smiling while eating says it all, he is READY! So cute it made me laugh and tear up!
Ditto to what my mom said....I can tell we are related cause I thought the same thing: yum yum in the tum tum! :)
For some reason I didn't notice that was a video but OMG Ava & I both cant stop laughing! I love the way he kicks his feet in pure delight!
I wish that the avocado tonight had gone over with such glee, but I will keep trying!
Post a Comment