Sunday, December 20, 2009

Patience?

There was moving, there was no internet. And now that I am ready and armed to try....this ol' laptop just doesn't want to cooperate with my camera in any sort of time efficient way, if at all. So Matt is going to attempt to re-format it at work (hopefully this week) and then I will try again to resume blogging. Because really, who wants to read a blog with no pictures?????

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Pictures are nice but I want to hear what you have to say even with out them! We NEED updates, one can't live on facebook, twitter, phone, and email alone!! Get crackin girl! :) Can't wait for New Years!!

The Iwen's: said...

I agree with Sarah...write even without the pics...the stories are good too. xoxo

susie said...

Yes,reading updates are nice.... but I'm looking for a little video...The New Adventures of Tyler the Toddling Tot to hit the Big screen soon!!!! Happy Holidays Love Ray and Susie