Wednesday, February 24, 2010

News....


Mommy Rhi has gotten a "summer" serving position at one of my favorite restaurants here in Newport. One of our friends, Jessica, works her and has repeatedly told me it is her favorite place she has ever worked. Lucky for me, she mentioned me and helped grease the wheels of this Mama getting some extra cash to stash in hopes of nursing school tuition to be paid. Jessica and I had hoped to attend nursing school together, but her upcoming wedding and honeymoon in Thailand have changed her time frame, which is a bummer, but I am excited to get to work with her in a different capacity!

I am nervous about scheduling this around the kiddo and making it all work. Gone are the days when I could be that girl who was there for you 24/7...easy, flexible and reliable. I just hope it won't be too painful as I've been given several day shifts already and Tyler's daycare is only open until 3:30....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope you love it and that they don't work you too hard. Those two factors can make all the difference. We will have to come check this place out.