Today Tyler and I turned in my application for the Nursing Program at Oregon Coast Community College. Phew, a giant load off my shoulders after I triple checked that I had included everything they ask for.
Currently, I am studying for the Nursing Entrance Exam in two weeks. Review science, do math with no calculator and show you know how to read.
Then wait for a month an a half to see if you made the short list.
Then start working on getting shots, updating CPR certification, etc, etc, etc.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yannon, I'm so glad that you have that application in and are moving forward to such a great career for you! :)
Can't wait to see you on Thursday...make sure you get yourself 100% healthy before then so we don't have to postpone!
Love ya, Pickle
Post a Comment