Thursday, April 15, 2010

5 Acres!

Here's a peak at the bare 5 acres that after many counters back and forth, we've come to an agreement! We are currently in our 15 day due-diligence period of checking on some more numbers and figures for things like sewer and power hook-ups to the city of Toledo. Tomorrow, Matt and I have a meeting with Josh from Adair Homes to start taking some measurements so we can continue working towards a final decision on house plan.

This is going to be quite the ride, seeing as how it already has been! Exciting and scary. Mostly scary because we still own our home in Portland and do not currently have any plans to sell due the the difference in market value versus what we owe...but the Updenkelders always forge ahead, right?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8156413@N07/sets/72157623846376172/

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That link doesn't seem to be working (at least not for me?)

I am so happy for you guys, I hope when all is said and done (in a timely manner) you will get your dream house.