But here are some random pictures of April so far...
This is Dean, the son of one of Matt's coworkers. We had their family over for dinner and I was amazed at how much fun Dean and Tyler had together given their age difference (Dean is 8?). Dean has been generous enough to go through some of his favorite old toys and pass them down to Tyler-complete with showing Tyler how to play with them! Dean is an amazingly good, fun boy that gives me hope that polite good boys still exist at older ages!!!
This is Megan, Dean's older sister. She was adorably protective of Tyler and making sure that Dean wasn't too rough with him
Tyler got a hold of some of Erik's tools while he was here working on the race car-Colton is not to be told this ever happened!!!
2 comments:
I love all your pictures although a little sad, I keep waiting to see the "collection" of pictures you must of took with Tyler & Ava together. I am now starting to think you didn't take any... :( On the bright side I got my chance when he was here. Love the little rain coat & boots, too cute!!
Sarah-I'm still working on that post!
Post a Comment