


Flowers grow, trees bloom and bud. An abuse Japanese maple comes back to life. It was a sunny but chilly day so we bundled up and spent a few hours outside. Tyler with his wagon; Token with sticks and tennis balls; me with the camera. I even put a few growing veggies into big pots. Yesterday, Tyler and I went on the search for some pots so that if we move, some things can come with us (the majority of the plant starts are waiting for me to quit being lazy and go get grammy's garden ready to be their permanent home). The results were disappointing. When I first saw all of the deck space at this house, I envisioned pretty pots to add some color, texture and interest to the outdoor space. So far I have two pale green plastic pots. Not what I envisioned. Turns out pots are expensive.

No comments:
Post a Comment