I have really, really enjoyed not working much this week. I have been trying to soak up some extra time with Tyler before school starts and our life changes drastically. So, of course, with a toddler that means snuggles, laughing, admiration, small threats, some toys needing to be hidden. But I actually haven't had to give a time out in a few days, so that's pretty good! We made it to storytime, and indoor park which has sadly reminded me how much I miss doing all those activities together.

Monster Truck!

art projects...
I had a nice birthday-Tyler and I went to the library to play, then out to lunch with a friend. When Matt got off work we all went to the beach and had an awesome time. It makes me happy to see both Tyler and Token sandy, muddy and happy. After we got little cleaned up and snuggling with Grammy we had an amazing dinner at
April's followed by carrot cake and ice cream at home. I think 28 just may be one of the most trying and amazing years of my life.


Where's Tyler???

Peek-a-boo!!!

I'm on a boat...

1 comment:
Soak up that time while you have it. Are you going to quit working while you go to nursing school? What kind of schedule is that anyway? I am happy for all your new adventures! Happy birthday too! We weren't able to make it out that way this week but I think we will be in town Oct 1-3rd. I really miss you guys, and don't worry I am sure I am not the only one reading your blog, and really even if I am we have to remember that the bigger picture is that it is a perfect record of our lives to look back on later. Years from now you will be so happy to have this to see your little man being little again. :)
Post a Comment