Monday, October 4, 2010

Camera

Just when I was plotting to use a spare moment to blog some of the cute pictures I took of Tyler playing out in Toledo, Matt stole my camera to take pictures of pipes and plumbing and such (certainly not as cute as Tyler). Because he lost his camera.

So after my first quiz today, two lectures and a little study time, I came to his office to use the fax machine and find myself with a little time and no camera. Perhaps I will find a moment this evening, as there are some really cute videos as well of Tyler splashing through puddles in the basement.

1 comment:

Anthony and Elizabeth said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you! Anthony and I decided we want to do a trip up to Oregon this summer, to get some Updenkelder family time once the new little one is born! It will be great to see you guys in your family element and get some good one on one bonding time with you five (including Token of course). Love you! xoxoxo