Here is the first official picture of Baby #2, whom I am calling Tiny Dancer because boy did this baby move!!! I had my first appointment last week in Corvallis for this little one. I haven't been that happy with my OB in Newport, and Matt and I were so happy with the care and attention we got from our midwives that I chose a group of midwives affiliated with the hospital in Corvallis. I really like the nurse and midwife I met this time, so I hope the good vibes keep rollin'! I wasn't expecting an ultrasound since I didn't get one with Tyler until 20 weeks, I was just hoping to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler. Well surprise surprise I got two since the first one this tiny dancer was moving so much she could get a clear picture to take some measurements. I also noticed a particular trait, this little one is already mimicking their big brother-Tyler likes to cross his ankles, especially when sitting in his booster chair eating. I saw this little one do the same thing! Baby was estimated at 10 weeks, with my uterus running a little smaller (to the tune of 9 weeks), which doesn't surprise me since Tyler outgrew my uterus as well. Little one, you don't need to be 8lbs like big brother. I'm just saying....It's been a little hard to feel like this pregnancy is real when faced with all the stress in my life from school, terrible twos and house building. Because I'm just not sure how to do the best I can for my children and still get through my own goal of becoming a nurse. But now...mommy is coming around
To the newest love of my life,
You are loved. Even at about two inches long, with so many more days until we can touch and see your little face, you are loved. Dreamed of, wanted, hoped for. Even your big brother, whom I am sure will torture you plenty, kisses you and says hello. I have so many hope and dreams for you, what kind of life we can give you and what we will all see and do when we are all together. And I will never be able to do and give all that I want, but I will try. I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart, and with love we will always be together.
Mommy
3 comments:
Tears...I am so excited for you guys!! You have so much going on but I know you can pull it off, not just sort of pull it off, but to the most awesome degree! You rock and your little family is blessed to have you!
Sarah is right ;) You guys will do this, you are both amazing! And Rhi, I know I say it all the time, but you really are such an amazing mom. Remember what I've said in the past about River... Have confidence in yourself and know that your two babies will have one of the best mom's in the world. xoxoxo
Thanks for the votes of confidence, I really need them!!!
Post a Comment