Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tyler Turns 2!

As Sarah was kind enough to point out, its been awhile since I blogged. I blame that nasty school business. So lets start with a November highlight-Tyler turned two!

That nasty school thing led to me not getting invitation out as soon as I should have, so I was sad that some friends couldn't come, but we still had plenty of fun. We rented a gym at the Recreation Center as well as all the toys they put out for Indoor Play, so there was a lot to choose from! Tyler had so much fun helping decorate the cupcakes, he and Grammy did the sprinkles(I'll need to hunt down those pictures, I think they are still on my phone), and he loved picking out the colors!


IMAG0078

IMAG0079

IMAG0073

IMAG0074

It is so hard sometimes to believe he is so old already, and then other times I see a small baby and care barely grasp that he used to be like that. He runs around the kitchen wanting to be chased, plays hide and seek, can drive trains on a track foreverrrrr, and is often found singing to himself in the morning (B-I-N-G-O!). Some days he announces that he is a big boy, and yet other times he is begging to be rocked like a baby. Two is certainly a trip so far!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow is he really riding that bike? That is awesome!