
11 Weeks

12 Weeks

15 Weeks

16/17 Weeks

I feel like this belly fluctuates a lot depending on how hungry I was that day and such. Once I stopped eating every 5 seconds, I felt like it slowed down a little and I had a chance to get a little more used to it. Its quite different from the first time around in that now my abdominal muscles have already been stretched and are all to willing to let themselves right on out. So what you're really "seeing" is my stomach and intestines that have been shoved up and out. My uterus is about an inch under my belly button now, but for awhile it really wasn't taking much space height-wise, definitely none outwards. But it is fun to say that at 16 weeks I am feeling some kicks and rolls!
2 comments:
You look so cute and tiny! I know nothing of this look... :) Yay for kicks, love that feeling! I actually got sad right before I had Ava thinking about how I would miss that part.
Rhiannon your tummy is so cute!
Post a Comment