Last month I sort of got lucky enough to go the game Matt had tickets for around his birthday. He originally was going to take a guy friend that couldn't get away from work, but that meant I got to step in and spend some time with him!
The last time I went to a game, it rained the WHOLE time. I was miserable. Happily, this event was did not repeat that torture!
Its funny how far away college really feels when you step onto your old stomping grounds, I'm a little shocked that it has been 6 years since I graduated...but the vibe is the same: excitement, chilled air, people cheering, tailgating.
We met up with some friends from Bend that are seriously into football and serious about their tailgating!
I love football so much more when I am actually there, taking it in, feeling
the excitement-I had a good time, and really enjoyed spending some time with Matt!
No comments:
Post a Comment