
So the real gift that I got Matt is that I has a really good idea that I turned over to one of his best friends. Matt got a surprise LAN (local area network) party-a throw back to his younger years, a night of computer games and guys :)
Then we had a little family dinner to celebrate Matt and Doug's birthdays before his parents left to celebrate all three Uppy men together!
Finally, the actual day we just had a nice little evening at home with Tyler screaming "happy birthday daddy!" as soon as he walked through the door along with some artwork for daddy made by the kiddos.

The first time I met Matt, he was only 20 years old....not only is he the love of my romantic life, he has provided me with the additional joys and loves of my life in our children. Although he has grown up in plenty of ways that I admire and love, he is still so much like that 20 year old guy that caught my eye for his confidence, charisma, and fun-loving nature. How lucky am I to be by his side? :)
1 comment:
Happy birthday to Matt! I'm very happy for the family you have created together, such a beautiful thing!!
Post a Comment