Here's a look at a nice Friday afternoon and night for us when I'm not working :) Matt left work early, grabbed the kids and joined some friends that he and Tyler drive their little monster trucks with. This is about the highlight of Tyler's life right now. And Matt's. And our neighbor Greg's too.
Greg has taught Seren that she can wipe the sand from her hands on his pant. This worked out well for me because I wasn't dressed for the beach, so when she wanted to wipe them on me I just sent her over to Greg!
Seren was really proud of herself for being able to climb up these "slippery hills."
I even got my hands on Matt's truck for a little bit. It's way more fun that a supposedly grown up woman would probably like to admit…I do tend to flip and crash a bit, which gets me a little of the evil eye from Matt!
Next adventure was to meet up with our friend Alma and her kids for some bowling!
There was four kids with 4 adults (Greg joined us too) but I found myself doing frequent kid counts. Joshua and Seren like to wander off, surprising for their ages right??? And Banon was obsessed with the gum ball machine.
Friday night style ain't what it used to be :)
Big man here can pick up a bowling ball by himself and lug it around!!! (He's a year younger than Seren)
Banon is such a goofball!
This is Tyler's disappointed face when his ball isn't going exactly where he wants…he probably learned that face from seeing his mom's game. Or lack thereof.
All in all, a nice little small town Friday night with the kids and friends!











No comments:
Post a Comment