Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer 2014

Some of our summer fun so far!  Working every other weekend can be really hard.  I often feel like I am missing out on a lot of family time and events.  But I try to make some of it up in my own way, like spending days off with the kids even though daddy has to work those ones!  



 Tyler can often be seen trying to climb any tree that he thinks he stands a chance of getting up.  Including the pear tree out the front of Grammy's house that Matt and Jenni climbed when they were little!
 I LOVE how Tyler looks in this picture-so handsome and grown-up.  Seren looks a little confused :)

 Aquarium!

 The kids love going to the Library Park events on Wednesdays and then playing around outside afterwards.  Here they were trying to block the water with leaves and sticks.

 Tillamook Cheese Factory!
 The Blue Heron Cheese Factory has animals to investigate outside!

 

We loved the Tillamook Air Museum!

 I loved getting to expose the kids to some history and cool machines :) They thought we were just going to one cheese factory…Heck, if we're driving that far we better see some more things!!!





 And plenty of birthday parties of course!



 Posing little dancer!





 Breakfast with Mommy after she got called into work.  I was dragging myself around, but I wasn't sacrificing my Tyler and Mommy day!!!



 Really awesome estuary tour at Hatfield Marine Science Center-Tyler got to dig for mud shrimp and we even found a teeny, tiny clam!




No comments: