We really enjoyed getting to tackle some new activities that we haven't tried before such as the gymnastics center and pottery painting. In fact, we did these activities back to back! The kids bounced and ran their little hearts out at gymnastics. I loved watching Tyler up on the rings. He and Seren both tried to climb up a rope but their skinny little arms (like Mama) didn't get them very far!
The pottery place was tons of fun! They each got to pick their own thing to paint and colors…and the people there were very calm and relaxed about little kids being their, making some noise and eating their lunch.
I really enjoyed getting time with my best friend too, of course. Friendships and people evolve over time-but what I always know is that Erin is one of the people whom I love and that loves me most in the world. She has constantly given me a place of safety and acceptance. Our ability to just be together with any activity is something that I am always grateful for! Each of personal evolutions as women, wives, mothers and career ladies fascinates me. I love that we blend our history with our present in our conversations-I can see those two silly girls that we were, and the women we are. They are similar and they are different, but they love each other intensely!
Aubrey noticed right away that I was wearing a necklace that Tyler had made, and bracelets of Seren's. She immediately sat down to make me some jewelry from her supplies so that Auntie could wear something of hers as well <3 p="">
Such a wonderful time….can't wait for the next time we are all together!!!
3>


















No comments:
Post a Comment